OPTION 1: Automatic Fix
Go to P: > PCSetup > Tools. Open Reset-Mitel.exe program. Follow instructions on screen.
OPTION 2: Manual Fix
Note: Make sure both Mitel and Outlook apps are closed!
1. Press Win + R or right click the Start Menu and select Run
2. In the Run prompt, type “%LocalAppData%” (without the quotes) and click OK
3. Locate the Mitel folder and delete it!
Note: If you get a 'Folder In Use' error then make sure you've properly closed Outlook and the ShoreTel app.
4. Open the Mitel app
5. Check the "Remember me" box and click "Show advanced".
6. Check "Use Windows Credentials" and ensure server is "shoresvr1.lyndendoor.com" (without the quotes). Click Login.
7. Click Log In button