OPTION 1 (Recommended)
1. Open "P:\PCSetup\Tools\Configure-Profile.exe"
2. Select "PLACE VAI (AlphaTST) SHORTCUT ON DESKTOP" button.
3. Launch VAI (alphatst) from the shortcut placed on the desktop.
1. Enter "\\dc-filesvr\Software\Testing\AlphaTst" (without the quotes) in your windows explorer address bar and press Enter.
2. Copy "S2K 5.5 AlphaTst System.WS" file and paste it in C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Client Access\Emulator\Private.
3. Right click the copied file in the destination folder, hover over "Send to" and select "Desktop (create shortcut)"
4. Open the shortcut on your desktop. You'll see a blue VAI screen, this is intentional so there is a clear difference between test and live system so changes are made in the appropriate system!