1. Visit the link below and download the KeePassXC zip file.
2. Right click the file and select "Extract All..." option. Extract the folder.
3. Open KeePassXC application.
CREATE A PASSWORD DATABASE
1. Select Database in the top left corner and click New database.
2. Give it a name and click Continue button. Click Continue again without changing the Encryption Settings. Create your master password you will use to open the database and click Done.
By default new databases have the "Root" group created.
To create a group, select Groups at the top and click New Group.
CREATE A PASSWORD ENTRY
Click the new entry icon to get started.
Fill out the fields and click Save.
You will now see the entry populated under the group it was created in.
Dont forget to save if auto save was disabled!
USING A PASSWORD ENTRY
- Double click the Title to open and edit the password entry.
- Double click the Username field to copy the username for 10 seconds. Your clipboard will be cleared after 10 seconds!
- Double click the Password field to copy the password for 10 seconds. Your clipboard will be cleared after 10 seconds!
- Double click the URL to open it in your browser