PERSONAL DEVICES MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE GUEST NETWORK!
Note: Instructions may differ based on the device model.
Before proceeding, contact IT to obtain the certificate file! Download the certificate file on your phone and proceed with the steps below.
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Networks & Internet
3. Select Wi-Fi or a menu where you can see the available networks around you.
4. Select ADPWireless or LDIWireless from the list.
5. Connect using the following options...
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: Install certificates
- You will be prompted to select a file from your phone, select "echo-root-ca.cer" file you were provided.
- Domain: lyndendoor.com
- Identity: your firstname.lastname@example.org (e.x. JSmith@lyndendoor.com)
- Password: The same password you use to login your laptop/PC
- Select Save