1. If you haven't already, make sure your VAI password matches your Windows password.Visit the link below to set this if you haven't already.
VAI: Automatic Logon (lyndendoor.com)
2. Launch VAI, Click the Communication tab at the top and select Configure...
3. Click on Properties, click on the drop down menu under User ID signon information, select Use Windows username and password, no prompting. Click OK to save settings in both properties dialog boxes and return to VAI.
4. Select OK at the warning screen that will terminate your VAI session.
5. After the VAI screen quickly refreshes, go to File, click Save to save your settings you just changed.
VAI should automatically logon next time you run it.