Click the button below to be taken to Pulse Secure app page in Microsoft Store. Alternatively, click Start button and search for Microsoft Store, open the store app and then search for Pulse Secure.
Click Get button, wait for the app to download and finish installing.
Once installed, click the button below to go to VPN settings in Windows.
Select "Add a VPN connection"
Apply the following and click Save:
- VPN Provider: Pulse Secure
- Connection name: vpn.lyndendoor.com
- Server name or address: vpn.lyndendoor.com
On the far right of the taskbar, select the Network icon (either or ).
Select the "vpn.lyndendoor.com", then do either of the following depending on what happens when you select the VPN connection:
- If the Connect button displays under the VPN connection, select Connect.
- If the VPN section in Settings opens, select the VPN connection there, then select Connect.
Enter your username and password or other sign-in info (ex. JSmith@lyndendoor.com).
When connected, the VPN connection name will display Connected underneath it. To see if you’re connected to the VPN while you’re doing things on your PC, select the Network icon (either or ) on the far right of the taskbar, then see if the VPN connection says Connected.