Follow instructions below if the button above does not open your settings page on Windows 10.
1. Go to Start menu and search for Settings. Open the Settings App.
2. Select Windows Update from the left side menu and then click Check for updates / Install Updates button.
1. Click on the Start Menu and search for Dell Command Update. Open the application for the results.
2. If prompted, choose the default settings, and click OK.
3. Click Check button to have the program detect any needed updates for the system.
4. Depending on how current your system is, you may have several updates, Check all the updates and then click the Install button, depending on the options selected, your device may reboot automatically, save all your work.
Follow any additional instructions on screen to complete the updates.