What you will need:
- Just plug in the power, keyboard, mouse, monitor, and network cable (even if it is a laptop that will run on wireless)
1. Windows will start loading when you turn on the PC.
2. Select your region (Canada or U.S.) and click Yes.
3. Select US keyboard layout and click Yes.
4. Click Skip when asked to add a second layout.
5. Select Set up for an organization then select Next.
6. Select Domain join instead in the bottom right and click Next.
7. Type "admin" (without the quotes) in the field and press Next.
8. Enter "1234Password!" (without the quotes) for password. IT will change this later.
9. Confirm the password on the next screen and click Next.
10. Enter random questions and answers on the few next screen and click Next.
11. Proceed through the next few screens
12. Leave everything blank on Preferences screen and click Next.
13. Select Decline Upgrade if given an option to upgrade to Windows 11.
14. Your PC will start getting ready and log you in automatically. This can take a few minutes.
Continue the steps below to join the remote session once you're logged in and see the desktop.
Next, join the remote support session to allow IT to manage and setup the PC.
1. Visit https://lynd.in/connect
2. Open the installer once it finishes downloading and install it.
4. Inform IT that you've completed the steps above.