1. Open Mitel Connect application on your device. There is likely a desktop shortcut placed already or you can search for it in the Windows Start Menu.
2. Click on your name and then click the Settings icon.
3. Click Call Routing, select Power Routing tab, and then click the Create New Power Rule button.
4. Enter a name in the Rule Name field. Select the "+ my availability" button and check all options under "My availability is". Then click Forward Call To button. Select the second box and enter your number, then click Create Rule.
5. Click the X button in the top right corner to close and save the changes.