- Press MUTE then 772667#. You should not hear any touch tone!
- Enter the default password 1234#
- The phone will reset and display Factory Test KPD Mode.
- Type 25327# (spells clear#) on phone keypad.
- Then the phone will show Clearing Phone Data.
- The phone will reset and display Factory Test KPD Mode again.
- Power cycle the phone.
- Screen should be back to normal – you will see the firmware is downloaded.
Model IP 400 Series
- Press the Mute button (microphone with a slash through it) to open the "Admin options" screen
- Use the phone's keypad to dial 25327 (CLEAR) and press the # key
- If the phone does not automatically reboot, press the Clear soft key
Model IP 6000 Series
- Once phone has booted to 30% you should be able to hit the 'Gear' button and get to the settings screen.
- Select the 'Advanced' button.
- Type 73738, 22222, 77777, or 1234 to unlock all the settings.
- Use the side arrow keys to select Restore Defaults option.