Opens a window within the page to the GCF course menu. Users can pick a category from the top bar then choose from the lower the buttons a topic, subject, and tutorial to view. Selected topics, subjects, and tutorials have a flashing blue border. When a user completes a tutorial, it will turn green indicating its completion.
While viewing a tutorial, a user will see several elements at the top of the Tutorial Window:
- Previous: Access the preceding tutorial
- Tutorial Title: Displays the title of the current open tutorial
- Next: Access the next tutorial. (If the user is at the end of the current subject, they're presented with a dialog asking to either proceed to the next tutorial or open the GCF course menu.)
- Subjects: Open the GCF course menu.
- Exit: Return to main menu
A users’ progress in a tutorial is counted when the user scrolls near the bottom of a tutorial page. Tutorial Progress is saved to the Skyprep LMS for reporting purposes.